Roger Believe is an Italian comic from the 1980s and 1990s, published by Bernardo Fiaccacolo Editore in Milan. Roger Believe is often compared to similar Italian comics from the same time period, such as Dylan Dog, Martin Mystère, and Nathan Never. Roger Believe was created by writer Giuseppe Pagnacco and artist Beppe Fagana, and cover art was done by Alessandro Scafagna.
In the comic, Roger Believe wakes to find himself in Paris in an alternate 1940s. Unable to remember how he got there, Roger struggles to come to terms with a life he doesn’t remember, and a past he can’t forget. Never giving up on his quest to solve his own puzzle, Roger works as a Private Detective, solving strange mysteries with the help of Commissioner Marchant and Lady Bala, as well as his manservant Gregor, from his home on Rue de Recolette.
- Tarot of Musterberg
- Blissful Innocence (Beata Innocenza)
- Planned Voyage (Viaggio Organizzato)
- Restoration by Night (Restauro Notturno)
- Well Being (Benessere)
- First Flight (Primo Volo)
- Ungrateful Memory (Memoria Ingrata)
- Unexpected Voyage (Viaggio Inaspettato)
- Past Message (Messaggio Passato)
- Invitation from the Subconscious (L'Invito Di Subconscio)
- Costume Party (Festa In Costume)
- Wedding Nights (Serate di Nozze)