This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
A little memory of Needles Records the music label who brought you the upbeat funk and jazz from the 60's and into the 80's. Remember the good old times of Rex Ensemble and their funky beats? Thank you Needles Records for bring us those beats!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
We have a passion for collecting, and we’re thrilled to bring you truly special pieces from the pop culture world of the Curioverse. From vintage ads and classic comics to obscure cartomancy artifacts, we’re fascinated by the shared history that weaves all these diverse pieces together. So dive in to read about your favorites, you'll be surprised by how they connect!
At Curio & Co. we adore quality – but then so do you. (It’s a sign of a true collector.) Since we know you don’t take your collection lightly each product is chosen with care to ensure that it’s in mint condition, but if there should ever be any defect the product can always be returned. And each piece is stored and packaged under the right conditions until they find their home in the right collection: yours.
Aside from the Curio & Co. stamp, our non-descript packaging barely hints at the exciting collectibles inside. Still, it has to be plain because it’s got to be sturdy. The only way we can sleep at night is by knowing your collectibles are safe in transport. And that brown packaging – in comforting, durable cardboard – puts our minds at rest. Plus, it’s fully recyclable so you can put your environmental worries to rest too.
• 2-3 days shipping with FedEx
• 7-10 days with Austrian Post